I followed the tutorial on the Grainline Studio blog to make the pattern alterations. Since I had already altered the fit for the v-neck version I used those same modifications on the crew-neck shirt front and back before making the cardigan modifications.
The fabric is a gray/natural jersey stripe from Fancy Tiger Crafts. The drape is really nice and the fabric is not to thin for a cardigan. It was really easy to work with and the stripes are pretty big so pretty easy to match! Speaking of matching:
For the hem I surged the raw edges, folded them under and pressed them. I then used a double needle to secure the hem from the right side. For the most part the hem looks pretty good but there is a bit of a bump between the two lines of stitching. Next time I think I’ll try using a walking foot an a slightly longer stitch length.
Overall I’m super happy with this cardigan and will definitely be making more in the future. It is such a cosy staple in my wardrobe but also looks chic!